Tuesday 8 December 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!!
I have been busy this week 'journalling my christmas', my journal is 8x8 but I am putting different sized pages inside to make it more interesting. My aim is to try and keep up to date as much as I can but we'll see!

Heres my first few entires:-

1st December, my manifesto. I kept this post simple, I love chrismtas and I want to journal this christmas so I remember it in years to come.


Dec 2nd, Winter Weather.


Dec 3rd, postal service. This year so far I have recieved no cards, sent no cards and have yet to make any cards! Hopefully this will change in the next few weeks!


Dec 4th, perfection. For me one of the most important things on christmas day is for the table to look it's best! I love how perfect it looks...

Dec 5th, counting down the days.


Thanks for looking, em :)

2 comments: