Saturday 12 December 2009

8th, 9th and 10th




8th - what do you see today?

I was really excited this year having moved into my own flat, to buy all new decorations to decorate the tree. It took me a long time to decide on the colours, but I am so pleased with how it looks! On the 8th I put the tree up and decorated it so was happy to be looking at glistening baubles and twinkling lights...

9th - Christmas Tradtions...

Every year as children, on christmas eve we would it down to watch Santa Claus the Movie before putting the mince pies out for santa. Now we both still love the film but have less patience and normally watch it (probably more than once!!!) at some point throughout december!



10th - Wrapping the Presents...

I LOVE wrapping christmas presents so they look really pretty under the tree... This year I am wrapping my main gifts to people in brown paper decorated with cinammon sticks, dried oranges and pine cones. I am also giving my mum and dad some extra little bits which I am wrapping in silverly and white paper, that will be slightly different for each of them.



I intend to be fully up to date at the end of the weekend, as have had a week off work this week and go back on monday, so will probably struggle to stay on track! Fingers crossed i'll be ok though! xx

2 comments:

  1. love them all! your tree looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just read through your whole blog - it's lovely :D My sister and I both agree - it's not Chrismas till you've seen that movie. I remember one year they didn't put it on - we were horrified! That and Scrooged but they don't put that on every year - love it :P

    ReplyDelete