Monday 21 December 2009

Catch up...

Here's a few more from my christmas journal... still not completly up to date, but getting there! Sorry about the bad quality pictures, i'm at work during all the daylight hours at the mo!

Dec 16th - This year will be strange on Christmas Day... My sister is working, and my boyfriend is away so not as many of us as usual! I am grateful for the fact I am still spending the day with family, and am looking forward to a fun day!

Dec 15th - I moved out of my parents early this year, so this is the first year I will be a visitor on Christmas Day! Feels very wierd being a visitor as it still feels like home!


Dec 14th - Gifts. We always spend along time opening presents on Christmas Day. Firstly we open our stockings, alternating who opens a present when. We then move on to our main presents taking it in turn to open one. This way the presents last longer!


Dec 13th - Music, every year you know christmas is nearly here when the shops start playing christmas music and you hear it on the radio, I love it!

Dec 12th -tales of Christmas past.


Dec 11th -As children I remember always having a glittery tree over the Christmas period. This year I was determined to find one, and I did, on the 11th. I love looking at it as it reminds me of my childhood!


xxx

3 comments: