Friday 18 February 2011

New Year 2011

Even though I haven't quite finished my Document 2010, with a few more months to complete.
I didn't want to get behind documenting 2011. I love the project, and really enjoy looking back though the album and reflecting on the year. Collecting the memorabilia each month is the one thing I sometimes forgot to do! So taking inspiration from Jen, who did two focus pages each month instead of the title page, I am going to change the first page depending on how much I have collected.


For January I actually collected quite a lot of bits! Typical -after a year I am remembering to collect! I used the gorgeous Echo Park 'Life is Good' range throughout the pages.


Quite a lot happened in January, with some focus at the beginning on the new year - I didn't make resolutions as I would never keep them - I just aim to take more photos this year to make sure I remember every moment.

I went snowboarding for a week, but not that many pictures were taken on the slopes, as it was absolutely freezing -18 oC!! The photo I used for the focus page, is of Chris and I at the very top of the glacier on the coldest day - hence why our faces are hidden... I used a flower embellishment that was actually a flower hair clip I took apart.


Just thought of an another New Years resolution - to keep on top of document 2011! Watch this space.....

:) xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love these pages, and the Echo Park papers. And the recycled hair flower is a fab idea. P.s would love to know how you get on with Sarah's Cards kit as im thinking of subscribing to it as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to get started but will post on here pics once I do, and how I get on :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaw, look at Tom! That picture of B & Dad is so cute too! Great pages, love that you've done January already. x

    ReplyDelete