Friday 25 February 2011

Kit Love

I couldn't wait to get started with my first kit, and it helped that I loved it all! I have started working through some photos that I have wanted to scrap for ages, and ended up using 3 photos from the same weekend away! I love this photo of the beautiful candy coloured beach huts and the papers were just perfect for it :) I distressed the edges of the papers, and used lots of the journaling stickers throughout the page.

I especially love the mini purple pom pom's!!

I was really glad that the papers could be used in such different ways and that this page looks so totally different to the one above. I loved the red photo overlay and the spotty paper and knew I wanted to use them together - the green compliments it well, and ties in with the photo. I used the green butterfly embellishment and then punched some more smaller butterflies in the coordinating paper.

For the third page I used a bigger picture, which takes up quite a lot of the page, I then just added embellishment clusters - with a bigger one with the title. I really love how the purple cardstock looks with the other colours on the page.

The little heart pins throughout the page look really cute!!

I still have quite a bit of the kit left and am planning on using every last bit so there will be more to come! xxx

2 comments:

  1. These are SO SO beautiful, i love the first one in particular x a very beautifully co-ordinated page. Love it x x x

    ReplyDelete