Wednesday 22 August 2012

Rather than have photo albums and scrapbooks for different holidays and occasions I am going to incorporate them together in an album with a mixture of layouts, 6x4 picture pages and some journalling. I started off with the Disney cruise album. Having not scrapped for a while it's so fun to go through all my papers and stash to decide what to use. I put together a few makeshift 'kits' to work with alongside some kits I had from Sarah's cards to start myself off. 



There is the most fantastic flume on the ship called the 'aquaduck' - at the beginning of it actually goes over the edge of the ship and you can see the ocean beneath, scary stuff! I wanted to use bright colours and blues to tie in with the colour of the picture with a splash of pink and orange. 


On the last day off the cruise we disembarked early in the morning and didn't fly home until the evening so we hired a car and spent the day at Typhoon Lagoon water park. The wave is MASSIVE and it suddenly starts from the back, builds up and then throws you through the water!



We spent one day at St Marrten and in the afternoon hired quadbikes and drove around the whole island. It was such a cool way to see so much of the island and the boys loved the adventure!

More to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment